Monday, January 23, 2017

Michelle - Peek a Boo (Boy) - Exploding Box

Aw - isn't this just the cutest, cutest range .... Kaisercraft Peek A Boo  (even the name of the range is cute!) Sadly my children are all grown up and most of my baby photos are all scrapped - but I have managed to find a few to add to my exploding box and tell a little story of my gorgeous boy (who turns 24 in April)  ....



I used the papers - Kid, Precious, Cherub, and Bambino to decorate the box and each of the box's page. The Cherub paper is perfect for mini albums and pocket pages - as one can cut up the page for pockets and tags.

The bunny on the bottom left picture above was fussy cut from the Specialty Paper - Our baby boy (varnish) - it's quite an awesome paper this, as it quite thick like cardstock and allow you to complete details of your baby (the girl range has one too) - perfect for a 12 x 12 album.

I decorated the pages and the box using the collectables and stickers from the sticker sheet. 

Thanks for popping over to look - have a great week!

----- Michelle ----



No comments:

Post a Comment