Friday, February 12, 2016

Louise - Farewell Post

LIZ'S FAREWELL NOTE
Today we say goodbye (again!) to Louise Forsyth. She has enjoyed a stint on our team twice in the past few years, and it's been great watching her interest in colouring grow during this time. She has inspired me to get my ink flowing! Louise will be sticking around the crafting scene with her involvement in the Southern Girls Challenges. Keep reading below to find out how to follow her more. Thanks heaps!

LOUISE'S FAREWELL

I am sure most of you know that Liz has put out the call for a fresh new Artfull Crafts Design Team, which of course means that it is time for the current team to say goodbye. I have loved my time being on the Artfull Crafts Design Team. Liz and the team in the shop are fantastic and it was lovely being part of the DT with such talented ladies. I am going to miss being part of this team as it was just awesome.

For 2016 I really want to focus more on my scrapbooking and pocket scrapping, although already I can't help myself and have a couple of colouring posts on my blog, I think I am REALLY addicted to colouring. We will be continuing to have challenges over at Southern Girls Challenges which is the challenge blog I co-own for Australian and New Zealand crafters so that should keep me busy.

I want take this opportunity to thank Liz for being an awesome boss and keeping us all motivated and Christine & Liz for the awesome DT packs they put together.

Thanks to those of you that left me comments and likes on my projects here and on Facebook. If you would like to continue keeping up with what I am up to you can follow me on my blog, instagram and facebook.

I will leave you with a few of my favourite projects from my time here at Artfull Crafts

Lou













1 comment:

  1. Lou's style is unique and gorgeous. I love the scrapbooking cardmaking crossover. So many delish details. So inspiring! Sad to see her go x

    ReplyDelete