Saturday, December 19, 2015

Lisa - Kaisercraft Sail Away and Provincial layouts

Hello hello! Lisa here, interrupting the lovely flow of Christmas goodies with a couple of layouts I've made using two of the recent releases from Kaisercraft: Sail Away and Provincial.  They're both really nice and might have slipped your notice in amongst all the festive releases, so maybe this might tempt you to treat yourself for the New Year. :)

My first layout uses Sail Away, which is a travel/nautical themed range, with lots of red, white and blue.  I've layered three of the patterned papers as a base for my photograph (taken beside the sea at Oamaru one Sunday) and then added clusters of various embellishments around it- some of the Collectables, some washi tape, some wood veneer, and a couple of other bits and pieces from my stash. (I've been hoarding those little seagulls for years-- I knew I'd find exactly the right project for them eventually!)



A few ink splatters finish it all off. Some closer shots below:



The second layout is made with the gorgeous Provincial line- a French-inspired, shabby chic range with lovely muted colours. I wanted a textured look for this layout, so chose some of the Cobblestone paper as the main focus, pairing it with a quote cut from the Willow sheet.  A scalloped border from the small paper pad spans the space underneath.


I've then added a selection of layered embellishments on the right hand side: a gold doily, some Collectables, paper flowers, acetate shapes, a wee cork tag and some washi tape.

A closer look:


And that's it! Two lovely collections that are well worth checking out in the shop here

As always, thanks so much for looking, and I'll see you again soon! Local ladies, I might even see you in the shop-- I'm working some days over the holiday period so please do say hi when you pop in to stock up on goodies. :)

Cheers,
 Lisa :) 

2 comments: