Monday, December 7, 2015

Christine S. - Homemade Christmas Gift

Hi there, Christine S. here.  How are you today? I hope you've had a great weekend enjoying the sunshine & Santa parades in your area.  This week is all about homemade Christmas gifts at Artfull Crafts.  Have you created your yet? I finally managed to finish mine, & here it is:
002

My friend loved one of the Multi Purpose Box that I've made (check out the full post on that here), so I thought what a great idea to make one for her as well. 

004

Edges & parts of the box have been given a coat of Slate paint.  It's a great neutral gray shade that goes with anything.

008

The rest of the parts have been adhered with papers from the Home For Christmas collection.  Yep, you can easily create any type of project with this collection.

014

A few touches of pink has been added to liven up the neutral colors of the box.  In here I've added a doily, I Am Roses flower, wooden icon & bronze charm which can all be purchased at the Artfull Crafts shop.

022

I've die cut some doilies from the papers & topped it with a pearl brad, keeping the layers simple.
025

The dividers also have the same color paint & papers to go with the box.  Now all my friend has to do is add labels to them & start organizing some of her crafty stuff....think embossing folders, dies, plain cards, etc.

As always, thanks for dropping by.  I hope you're having a great start to your December.  Hopefully we get to pick a Christmas tree with the girls some time late this week.  I just love the smell & look of fresh tree, can't beat it.
 
Do check out the Home For Christmas collection here.  Also, don't forget that all Kaisercraft projects are 30% off this week, among other bargains at the shop.  Have a great week everyone!

Until then,

Christine S.

No comments:

Post a Comment