Thursday, October 22, 2015

Silver Bells - Megan

Hi everyone!

Silver Bells!  Isn't it devine?!  And really its not my cup of tea, Im usually a traditional reds, greens and golds girl, but this collection knocked my socks off.  Its just stunning!!!

Ive got three cards to share with you today, and probably many more!

This first one is pretty simple, its just lots of layers really with chipboard in between each layer for dimension.  Ok it uses one of my all time addictions too, SNOWFLAKES!!  I just love snowflakes and I had been dying to use this one on the base. :)

                            

Heres a close up of all those layers.  The snowflake dies Ive used are from Lawn Fawn and Memory Box.

Next up is a mixture of stamping, layering and ink splattering, its also a lot bigger than I would normally make.

The stamps are from my stash. The spray splatters are a mixture of BoBunny and Tim Holtz stain - Ive squished some out onto my craft mat and used a paint brush to pick it up and splatter it.


The last card today I can't take credit for.  Her name is Izabel Weron and she makes the most beautiful cards, so this one is a complete scrap lift .


The very top layer of bauble has been embossed but you can't pick that up in the top picture.  The leaves Ive curled slightly at the ends to give them more of a natural look - well as natural as you can be for a blue leaf! ;)


I hope this given you some inspiration to get a crack on with those Christmas cards!  Thanks for popping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment