Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Scrapping Everyday Photos with A Touch of Gold

Hello!  Its nearly Spring yay!!!  It's Melissa here today, and I just wanted to stop in and show you how you can scrap everyday normal photos with a collection like Kaisercraft's new A Touch of Gold.  This collection is very much centred around Christmas and special occasions, but I choose to use it to scrap a photo of my baby sleeping.

I used white cardstock for my background, and stated with that lovely triangles paper.  When I have a paper I really love I make sure I feature it uncovered in a big block.  I layered my photo with some papers and a doily, and then built my layout from there.


Look for ways to be creative with your title.  I cut the word "LOVE" from one of the patterned papers, and then just added gold glitter foam thickers from my stash.


The "Love Peace Joy" is a Christmas sentiment, but also perfect for a sleeping baby!


Using my scallop border punch helped bridge the gap between the patterned paper and the cardstock.


You can purchase the collection in the online shop here.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of this beautiful day!
Melissa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment