Saturday, August 22, 2015

Lisa - Touch of Gold layouts

Hello! Lisa here, hoping that your weekend ahead is a fun, relaxing one. In my house, we're getting over winter colds and viruses, so "fun" is a vague concept somewhere on the horizon along with that elusive springtime. However, being confined to pretty much not more than the four walls of my house means that I've had plenty of time to get some crafting done, and that's NEVER a bad thing. :)

Today I have a couple of layouts to share with you, made using Kaisercraft's lovely Touch of Gold collection. With a monochrome base and touches of luxurious gold (always a winner for me!) this is a versatile, elegant range of papers.

My first layout starts with a base of gold-coloured cardstock spattered with black indian ink, upon which I've layered three designs from the range: Sheen (I used both sides of the paper) and Lavish. The photo was then attached on top, along with some of the Collectables, a cute camera charm from the Artfull Embellies range, and a wooden veneer ampersand.



A couple of detail shots below:


My second layout starts out with a base of plain white cardstock (always a favourite.) I used a polka-dot polaroid frame from the Collectables to frame my photo, and anchored it with a selection of borders from the small paper pad.  I hand-tore a piece from the Flashy paper (love those tiny metallic stars!) and added it to the bottom right. To finish, I added a cluster of various mix and match embellishments from my stash, introducing touches of pink and coral through the flowers.


A closer shot is below:


You can find the Touch of Gold range online here. Thanks for looking, and I'll see you again soon!

Cheers,
 Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment