Thursday, April 23, 2015

Christine S. - Oh So Lovely & Chase Rainbows



Hi there.  How are you today? Christine S. here posting a couple of layouts featuring the awesome new collections from Kaisercraft.  The first one has layers of 5 different sheets from the Oh So Lovely paper pad (which have been lightly coated with gesso) on a plain Bazzil cardstock for the base.

Nice To Meet You
I then added some texture paste with a damask template.  When completely dried, I've layered 3 different colors on it: Prima Cotton Candy Color Bloom Spray, Grape Ape Chalkboard Mist & Periwinkle Bouquet Glimmer Mist both by Tattered Angels.
052
The flower cluster is added to the right side of the photo which consist of the following delicious flowers: Zva Pink Graceful Roses, Jasmine Paper Flower, Kaisercraft Sea Breeze Paper Blooms & Prima Marketing flowers.  I've then added a few die cut pieces from the collectables & paper pad.
058
More touches were added to the background with Kaisercraft stamp & The Crafter's workshop stencil with some black & dark purple ink.  It's all finished off with some pink doilies, alpha stickers, green pearls, a dragonfly chipboard & some journaling.  I don't have the best handwriting in the world but I really wanted to document the story behind this photo.

This is the second time I've used purple on my layouts & I'm pleased how it turned out. This color gave this page an extra lift & goes well altogether.  I'm not scared of purple anymore...woohoo! Do check out the Oh So Lovely collection here

The second layout is from the colorful Chase Rainbows collection.  I really like this page & I hope you will too.
Got The Moves

Oh yeah, she makes me want to dance, dance, dance...just check out those moves! I love the green sand on the Tint paper. 
005

She has been very attached to this pink sunnies lately, she'll take it with her all the time.  Oh to be pedantic! I wonder where she got that from? :) I've cut a strip from the Light paper & cut out some blue arches from the Dye paper.  These are layered behind the photos with a strip from the sticker sheet.
007

Some doilies were cut out from the Ombre specialty gloss paper & placed throughout the photos.  I then added some Maggie Holmes chipboard frames & finished it all off by adding some stamping, stenciling, light misting, wood veneer, alpha stickers & journaling strips.  I have journalled here how I was cooking in the kitchen while singing to Taylor Swift's super catchy "Shake it Off" song.  She heard me & came running to the kitchen & danced to the beat of my singing. It was so funny & adorable.  Lucky I always have my camera handy, & she willingly posed for the camera!


Don't forget to check out the Chase Rainbows collection here.  Thanks for stopping by & keep an eye out for more inspirations from the team.


See you then!


Christine S.





No comments:

Post a Comment