Monday, April 6, 2015

Betsy - Upcoming Card Kit

Betsy here this evening to share the cards that I have made for the monthly card kit, using, yes you've guessed, Betsy's Couture. Checking up on the schedule tonight, I discovered that it is my turn to write up a post, hence the lateness. Anyway better late than never. Easter seems to be a very busy time for us here, but now we have settled down to a more relaxed life, hopefully. Do hope you have all had an enjoyable break, the weather has been amazing over the weekend, hasn't it!?












I have to say again, that it is a gorgeous collection - Kaisercraft has again excelled. I feel very honoured to have this range named after me, and I thank the lovely people there, for this honour. I will be able to show my appreciation to them personally, as we are heading over again for the Retailer's Days at the end of June. It will be great to catch up again - I so much enjoy the time spent at Geelong, catching up with the folk there.

Now ladies, this kit is available at Artfull Crafts - in it you have all that you need to make these six cards plus of course left overs for making more. Do put through an order if you would like to receive one. Thanks for stopping by, and sorry it is so late in the day.

Very happy crafting ladies and many blessings,

Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment