Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Christine S. - On Stage

Hi there, how's it going? Christine S. here today posting a layout featuring the beautiful On Stage collection.  When I first saw this collection I wasn't sure if I could work with it, but from my posts this month you can tell that I've grown to love it! My last On Stage post this month is one of my favourite layout yet:

 
Yes, my daughter is a natural performer in front of the camera, no persuasion needed! A plus for a scrapping mommy like me!

 
I love the saying from Sandi Thom & the speakers that come from the papers.


Flowers, Resin, Bling...what more can a scrapbooker (like myself) want!
 
Isn't this collection amazing? Hands up if you think so.  Mine definitely is! The best thing about this collection is that it can fit a vintage, & a cool & modern theme separately, or married together like this layout.  The mix of the rich brown paper with musical notes & the record, together with the chevrons & speaker boxes works so well, thanks to the On Stage collection.  Make sure to get your hands on them before they all sell out!
 
Thanks for popping in, & I'll see you again on my next post during Easter week.  Have a great week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment