Monday, March 2, 2015

Christine S. - On Stage

How are you today? Christine S. here sharing a layout & a card featuring the new On Stage collection by Kaisercraft.  This range is perfect for creating any projects of musical, stage, concerts & plays.  It has a beautiful color palette & is very easy to work with.  I must confess, these are not the colors I work with often but I do like stepping out of my comfort zone once in awhile.  So first up is a layout with my daughter & her violin.  This page is a play on curves & straight lines.

 
 I just love the record specialty die cut & gloss paper in this collection.

 
I've added some Prima flowers & swirly leaves die cuts on the cluster.  I've embossed the chipboards/wooden veneers from Teresa Collins' Tinsel & Company.

 
Yes, that's Hello Kitty on the violin!

Lastly I'd like to share a birthday card which was given to one of my friend's son who absolutely loves theatre, arts & performing.  Again, masculine projects is not something I do often but I do like how this one turned out:



There's lots of great pieces from the collectables, & I especially like the director's take board & microphone.  The tickets & the records are from the sticker sheet.  It has lots of versatile pieces there as well.

That's it for me today.  I hope you're enjoying your summer so far.  Do check out the On Stage collection here.  Thanks heaps for dropping in & I'll see you then.

Christine S.

No comments:

Post a Comment