Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Betsy - Cards Made At Camp

Betsy here today ladies, to share some more Betsy's Couture cards, that we made at camp. Kaisercraft has said that this collection was their biggest seller for the month. We, of course, don't doubt that!!

 What an amazing weekend we had, with a fabulous group of ladies. It was a lot of fun and we did have a productive time, all told. Robbie from Dunedin and Cheryl from Christchurch were the tutors and they sure kept us on our toes. On Sunday morning I had the privilege of  sharing with the ladies what can be done with my favourite collection, Betsy's Couture. There seemed to be a positive consensus! Many thanks goes to Liz, for all the work she put into making this such a fun weekend.




For this card I taught the ladies how to make a recessed window card and other than that, it was very simple.




Even though I prefer pretty cards, we had to make a male card, just to show that a lovely collection can be used in various ways. It is a 5 1/4" square card.






A double Z fold card here, held together with a belly band. If anyone is interested I am sure there is a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. Once you have made this card once, you will find it is rather easy to duplicate.

Remember the challenge this month is INKS AND SPLATTERS, but I am not an inks and splatters person, so sorry I haven't followed. Sepia inking is about as far as I go!  There are prizes to be won, so do have a go ladies. It is always lovely to see what you all come up with. There is also a sketch which you can follow, just check on Artfull Crafts' website.

Thanks for stopping be, happy crafting everyone and many blessings.

Betsy.


2 comments:

  1. They are amazing Miss Betsy! Love your designs, combination of elements, and that collection of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessica - yes, yes, yes, I do love the collection and so thankful to Kaisercraft for naming it after me. Blessings Betsy.

      Delete