Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lisa - Shine Bright layouts

Good morning! :) Lisa here again, and this time I'm sharing a couple of layouts made using the new Shine Bright collection. This has been a super-popular one amongst the Design Team, and rightly so, because it's on-trend, fresh and fabulous with lots of word art, patterns and neutral colours.

My first layout has a black cardstock background, which helps make the patterned papers I've used pop in contrast. I started with a sheet of the Canary design, upon which I then layered my two photos (coffee! I'm a fan, needless to say) and then added accents and embellishments in the form of some scalloped borders from the small paper pad, along with a couple of tags and some washi tape in matching colours.


A couple of wooden veneer pieces and some bling from my stash finish it off. A closer shot is below:


My second layout is a bright and breezy one: a burnt orange cardstock base, which I splattered with some indian ink. I then layered a selection of hand-torn patterned papers as a base for my photo (a collage of silly family selfies taken on Christmas Day.) Another patterned border from the small paper pad was used to anchor the photo.


A little cluster of embellishments was added on the right hand corner (washi, a wood veneer heart, a flower) and below that, a word art circle, and a long tag (also both from the small paper pad.) Some small glitter triangles placed randomly, and it's all done. :)

A closer look:


I loved working with this range: so versatile and suitable for all kinds of layouts and projects. The Shine Bright collection can be found here.

Thanks so much for looking, and I'll see you next month. :)

Cheers,
 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment