Monday, February 23, 2015

Betsy - Starring Betsy's Couture

Betsy here this morning ladies, to share the remainder of the cards made with my VERY favourite collection! It is absolutely stunning and I so love working with it. Kaisercraft have very kindly brought out a range of papers etc with my name attached to it, Betsy's Couture - the colour palette is lovely and I do love the vintage feel to it. Again, many thanks to Kaisercraft for this prestigious honor.



This photo is to just show you the range of papers in this collection - much better in real life!



For this card I have recessed the window adding a verse from the collectables. They are so handy for making cards, does simplify the process of card making.



This collection does lend itself to masculine cards as well - so hence we had to share one with you. Tim Holtz's clock die was used for this one, some corrugated card and plenty of sepia ink.



Isn't she a stunning lady? The picture was found on Pinterest and I thought she looked really elegant and went with the collection.





Lastly, a Z fold card which I rather like making. Just a little bit different. The picture inside, is one I had in my mountain of photos which are put aside for just the right moment.

That's it ladies, hope you have enjoyed seeing what can be done with this amazing collection. I think Artfull Crafts may still have it available, some of it anyway and I do know they are ordering more, as it appears to be popular.

Happy crafting all and many blessings,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment