Monday, January 19, 2015

Christine S. - A Little Girl's Kiss



   Hi there, how are you? Can you believe we're more than halfway through January already? How's the start of your year going so far? Christine S. here today posting 3 different creations using the lovely "XO" collection.  Let's start off with a layout I've created called "A Little Girl's Kiss".  This is the sweetest moment captured ever, so I really wanted to document it.  The XO collection is perfect for this...a mix of sweet & pretty colors, prints & patterns.  Here's my layout:


 
   Isn't the My Heart glossy specialty paper just gorgeous? When I got my hands on this paper, it got my brain flowing with ideas straight away.  Lots of subtle layering here, as I wanted the photo to stand out from the lovely papers.

   Onto the second one which is...a Valentine's card of course! The collection name speaks for itself, so it's a no brainer for me to make one.  Here's my card:
 
 
 
   The message in a clear bottle really added a gorgeous touch to this card.  I've simply trimmed the P.S. I love you from the XO sticker sheet, placed it inside the corked bottle, then twisted some mini rosebuds on the top.  The black heart at the bottom left of the card is simply the left over from the sticker sheet.  You know, the ones most of us don't use & throw away.  Simply cut it out, & voila! I've said this a couple of times before but I'll say it again...nothing must go to waste!

   The third & last one is a tag I've made for my daughter.  She loves all things girly & pretty & reading stories, so that is enough inspiration for me to create this tag:

 
 
   If this isn't sweet & girly enough, then I don't know what is! I hope you enjoyed the variety of creations that I made from the beautiful XO collection.  Thanks so much for dropping by & for making it at the end of this post.  Have a super week!
 
Until then,


2 comments: