Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Valou - "Bear Hug"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a Christmas' Card! 



To realize this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and papers of the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Teddy Bears Picnic".

I added between two papers, a small "Kraft" envelope.


I used a digistamp "Crafty Sentiments", "Lilly Fairy". HERE

I colorized it in the following way: 

- ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for the bear.
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Glitter Stickels Gold.
- Powder white "Flock".
- White glitter "Tim Holtz".

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".

The title is a die-cut of the same collection " Kaisercraft ".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais and the red and green ribbon.


For the decoration, I added die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies " Memories Box ".

Above, I stuck the following flowers:

- Big blue flower.
- Red Rose (20 mm).
- White carnation.
- Lily red.
- Lilidafts whites.
- Lily white.
- Rosebuds blues.
- White berries.

And here is for the explanations!

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment