Monday, September 22, 2014

Michelle's crafty space

Hello fellow crafters!
Liz has asked us to share photos of our crafty spaces ... so here are a couple of mine. But first ... confession time ... so this is not what my space looks like at the moment ... this is what it looked like after I had a giant cleanup a couple of months ago. 
I have a corner of our upstairs attic room which also doubles as our guest room, so it needs to be easy to organise and tidy up quickly if people are coming to stay for the weekend.  


This is my favourite piece of furniture ... an old library catalogue drawer that I bought from a white elephant stall at a school fair. The drawers are perfect for storing my twine, washi, enamel dots and assorted tools and tapes.

On the shelf below the library drawers I have a stash of 7L Sistema containers which I use to store my Project Life cards and Snap cards. These containers are also excellent for storing my stamps and larger embellishments.


Right I think I am off to tidy my space so it looks more like the above photo again.


No comments:

Post a Comment