Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christine - Websters Strawberry Fields

Hi there, Christine here today with a couple of pocket pages I have done using the gorgeous Strawberry Fields papers from Websters...


These pages are of photos taken a year ago at SENZ 2013!  After reading about the happenings up in Auckland at SENZ 2014 earlier this month, it made me want to get on and get my photos sorted to go in my 2013 PL album. I just love these Strawberry Field papers from Websters, especially the Little Views one with the small squares.  I have cut up the Imagine paper into 4x6 pieces to place my bottom photos on. Then I have cut up the 3x4s from the Quote Me and Storyteller Card sheet 2 to put in the other pockets. I added in my journalling and then it was onto embellishing!! I used some of my Flair circles which I printed out and then used my Epiphany 1" circle  to punch them out. I also used some of the word sentiment stickers from Strawberry Fields, some enamel dots and hearts and a couple of punched out butterflies!
The first page uses Design A page protector from Project Life and the 2nd one is from We R Memory Keepers with the 3 4x4 square pockets in the middle row.
I am slowly working on my PL album for 2013, I have now got all my photos in and need to get onto the journalling before I forget!! 

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment