Thursday, March 6, 2014

Valou - Card with "Blu Belle Collection" - "Kaisercraft"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a new card! 




For this card, I used papers of the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Blu Belle". I also used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock ".

I sewed the edges of papers printed with my sewing machine.

All around, I added die-cuts " Border Butterflies " realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Joy! Crafts ".



I used a new image " Milk Coffee ", which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Pencil aquarellable blue.
- Pencil aquarellable orange.

I cut the image then I stuck it on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".



Then, I stuck two big flowers " Prima Marketing ", a satin flower and a small paper blue flower.


Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais then some ribbon " navy blue Organza ". I realized two bows with pieces of the same ribbon and I stuck them the one on the other one.


And here is for the explanations!


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 




                 

No comments:

Post a Comment