Monday, February 10, 2014

Michelle - Kaiser Telegraph Road

Hello there!
Hard to believe we are into the second month of the year already! But with a new month there is two new collections from Kaiser and today I am going to showcase a couple of projects I have created using the gorgeous Telegraph Road.
This collection has alot of muted colours in the red, pink, cream and green tones - simply stunning!
 
This first project is a simple layout using the Telegram paper as a base - I loved the intricate design on this paper so didn't really want to make my layout too busy. I layered a few pieces cut form other papers in the range and added some stitching. I also added a couple of the Collectables for use as a title and a possible journalling tag that slides in behind one of the papers.
 

And yes I had to whip up another envelope using my ever popular WRMK envelope punch board. I added to this a couple of cards cut from the Parcel paper, together with a bit of twine and some mini blooms. The card uses some Collectables layered ready for a message to be added.


So head on over to the shop and check out all the new ranges in store now!

Have a great week
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment