Saturday, January 4, 2014

Melissa - Kaisercraft Spring Bloom Layouts

Hello hello!  Its Melissa here, and today I've got two layouts to share that I made with Kaisercraft's new Spring Bloom collection.  Spring Bloom is a delightful warm collection that made me feel happy and joyful as I scrapped these photos from my son's 5th birthday nearly 2 years ago.

The first layout is very girly, and is about my daughter at my son's party.  Kaisercraft does awesome large stickers, and I placed one at the top of the page.  I coloured some white cardstock with some mist for a large photo mat, machine stitched around it, then layered some die cuts, stickers, flowers, leaves and brads.  I just loved that floral paper, and as it matches her skirt so well I just had to feature it as my background!



With my second layout I challenged myself to use very girly products to scrap a boy layout about my son.  I made the title with my Amy Tangerine stitching template, and I love how it worked with this collection.  As you can see, Spring Bloom also has neutral patterns and colours that work for masculine and feminine layouts, so always look beyond your first impressions of a range.





Head on over to the shop to purchase Spring Bloom here.

Have an awesome rest of your holiday and see you again later in the month!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment