Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lydia - Crafty end to the year

Morning Everyone!  My boys and I just had our last day of school yesterday for our Christmas break.  We are looking forward to sleep ins and Christmas just around the corner!  I'm looking forward to plenty of playing in my scrap room with yummy products from the shop.

Today I have a wee gift bag and tag for you. This bag began as a package from individual coffee drinks.  I used Kaiser's Take Note "Recorded" paper as my base.  Its not really Christmas words but I loved the black with writing.  I used gold washi tape to finish the edges of the paper.  The sides of the packaging is candy cane striped so I just left them as is.  The poinsettia sticker and the "Joy to the World" came from the St. Nicholas range.  A bit of lace brings it together.


For the tag, I started with Kaiser's black card stock.  Then I added a bit of trim and a tag from the St. Nicholas range.  These burgundy flowers add just the right touch.





How are you coming on your Christmas wrapping?  Only a few more sleeps!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

See you in 2014!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment