Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Melissa - Confetti Kaisercraft Layouts

Wow, so its hard to believe that its one week until Christmas today!  I've started my Christmas shopping, but still have some bits and pieces to go.

Kaisercraft recently released a lovely contemporary and playful range called Confetti.  I made the following two layouts, which I've designed to be side my side in my daughter's album.  They tell the story of a haircut, both during and after!  Whilst she has had her hair cut before, this cut was significant as I had the hairdresser cut it from long to a shoulder length bob, as we were having so much trouble brushing her waves.



I used a mask with gesso on both layouts to keep them similar, then used papers, stickers and die cuts.  The first layout is made on one of the Specialty Papers called Paper Note, and has a spiral notebook edge on the top.  I just love that huge floral sticker on the bottom of my second layout!

You can purchase the Confetti Range in the shop here.

Have a wonderful Christmas!
Melissa 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layouts. The colours in this collection are so gorgeous, and that floral sticker is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete