Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hey Everyone in Scrappyland....Robbi here

to show you some of the tags I have been creating lately....not your usual Christmas tags but I think they are cute. I have only managed to get 3 photographed in a way that you will be able to see them properly after waiting all day in a very dismal Dunedin I finally had to give in and take the best I could....Yep I hear You, I shouldn't have left it to the last minute....well that's how this year has gone! it seems one weekend is not long finished when the other begins and with only 52 in a year they speed by so blinkin quickly that I'm still somewhere about July.

But anyway here's the 3 tags

This 1st one I used the Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamp (again lol) along with some Kaisercraft
St Nicholas - Bellsnickle and Kris Kringle  papers and some of the Kaisercraft Christmas Carol Collectables and quite a few miscellaneous items. The base of the tag is one of the Prima Mixed Media Tag pads tags....Isn't she cute?

 
This next card was heaps of fun to create and I think I might have to show the Ladies at one of my classes this technique....what do you think
I have used the Reflections Christmas - Letters to Santa paper from Echo Park for the Santa and the base is also the Kaisercraft - Bellsnickle paper along with the tag from Graphic 45 - Twelve Days of Christmas  sticker sheet.
 
This 2nd Photo shows the tag pulled out, I have also used the Echo Park paper for this, however this tag could be anything, even a gift voucher (or 2)
 
 
In this last tag I have used the Kaisercraft - Bellsnickle paper again (very versatile!) I have used a large luggage tag as the base, covered it with the patter paper and then created a Tim Holtz Rosette added some red balls, and some little tree pieces covered in "snow" and used some stickles to highlight some areas of the tree branch.

 
Ok Ladies(and Gents) well that's it from me, I sincerely hope you all have the most fantastic Christmas and a super New Year and I look forward to creating more goodies for you in 2014.
REMEMBER:- take photos, they are the memories we forget
Take Care and
Happi Scrappin'
Robbi





2 comments:

  1. They are all just beautiful Robbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all 3 of them, you do great work and lots of details. Thanks for showing them.

    ReplyDelete