Thursday, December 26, 2013

Valou - Key to My Heart Mini Album

Hello my friends! 

Valou today for the post of inspiration.

This morning, I come to present you a mini-album "Texture" that I adored realizing my my 4-year-old daughter. Photos were taken during a funny moment when my daughter put! Lol

Place in photos and in explanations!



To realize the binding and the faces of both frames, I used some ecru linen and the ouatine.


To realize this mini-album, I used two wooden frames (13 x 18 cms).

Both wooden plaques which decorate both frames come from the shop " Embelliscrap ".


I worked these frames with the technique of "Gesso" and paper mourchoirs. You can find a complete tutoriel on the blog of the shop " Artfull Crafts Shop " on December 26th.



For the back cover and the cover before, I used two rubberstamps "Magnolia". I colored them in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink. 
- Ink "Distress Stormy Sky" for the blue. 
- "Glitter Stickels Icicle" for the shine.

Je les ai découpées puis collées sur chaque cadre avec des morceaux de mousse 3-d.

I cut them then stuck on every frame with foam pieces 3-d.












For the pages of my mini-album, I used some paper " vanilla Kaisercraft Cardstock " and the papers of the collection " Key to my Heart " of "Kaisercraft".

Every paper is used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".

I also used white paper doilies, the lace ecru and grey (Green Tara), the pink satin ribbon, the ribbon pink organza, of the ribbon bordeau organza and of the ribbon organza cremates.

I decorated with blue flowers of cherry tree, pink roses (20 mm), with blue "Lilidafts", ecru "Lilidafts", pink "Lilidafts", blue roses (10 mm), roses Bordeaux (15 mm), white roses (15 mm)pink flat flowers " Kaisercraft " and flat flowers Bordeaux " Kaisercraft ". All these flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Frosed Lace".

I also added die-cuts of the collection " Key of my Heart " of "Kaisercraft" whom I stuck with the foam 3-d. I also added little of "Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace" on some of these die-cuts to add of the shine.


And here is for the explanations!

And here is for today! I return very fast with a complete tutoriel!

I wish you an excellent day and find you very soon with a new realization!

Have a lovely day! 


You can find the material resulting from the shop:


      

   

         
  

No comments:

Post a Comment