Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lydia with Garage Days Inspiration

Hi Everyone!  I can't believe October has come and gone already.  Where in the world has time gone?! Here in the States, we are just about to Thanksgiving and winter is starting to blow in.  Perfect weather for cozying up in my scrap room with yummy Kaiser papers.

This time, I'm here showing you some inspiration from the Garage Days range.  This is perfect for my three boys.  It is full of blues, oranges, and garage accents.  I used the 6x6 papers to put together this mini album.  I inked all the pages of the album first with Gathered Twigs distress ink.  Then I just loaded it up with paper, embellishments, brads, twine, chipboard, and rub ons all from the Garage Days collection.










I was able to take my leftovers and make a layout as well.  Did I mention that I love this range????


My son was a Walmart Employee for Halloween.  He totally cracked me up!  He does these terrible, fake accents and that night he was a Russian.  :)



Make sure you pop on over to the Shop to pick up Garage Days and all that yummy Heidi Swapp that has been floating around the blog.

See you soon!
Lydia

1 comment: