Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lowri - Christmas Cards (Gingerbread Collection)

Hi Everyone - Lowri here to share a couple of card ideas I couldn't squeeze in last week as the other ladies were so busy posting their fabulous ideas! I have created 2 cards using the Kasiercraft "Gingerbread" Collection.

Santa Card


This fun card has a simple step-base cut from plain cardstock and then I have used elements from the collection to decorate.


In addition to the Stickers and Collectables, I have used some Papervine Veneer Trees and Green Baker's  Twine to add some texture and dimension.


Merry Christmas Card


This card shows a completely different side to the Kasiercraft "Gingerbread" Collection.  The colors are bright and fun and so versatile for card making!


I hope you have enjoyed these ideas and don't forget to link up to all our fabulous Christmas Challenges!  See the Card Challenge information here.

Please post a comment with any questions :-)
Lowri

2 comments:

  1. I've never really been into the bright Christmas colours, but these cards are gorgeous and perfect with bright colours.

    ReplyDelete