Monday, October 14, 2013

Betsy - BoBunny Cards

Good morning to all - it's Betsy here this morning to share three cards made with the super BoBunny, Isabella collection. I love the colours in this range and as it suits this month's challenge, which is "In The Pink", thought I would use it to make these cards.


I do enjoy using that Cherry Lynn Step Card die - it really simplifies step cards. The border for the photo was Marianne Creatables LR0129.


For this card I have used  the Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4 with the plain Labels 4. It is a very simple card.



The shape I placed the cameo on, is a Spellbinders Labels 6, the negative strip is from Tim Holtz and PaperVine have the gorgeous organza roses.

Do remember the challenges at Artfull Crafts - if not "In The Pink" then there is the sketch that you can follow. There are a number of prizes to be won and we love seeing what you all can accomplish. Go for it ladies!

I have had a fairly busy weekend with thirty patchwork friends. We had our camp at Stavely and spent most of the weekend behind our sewing machines. It was a very enjoyable time, lots of laughs, food, and companionship, with like minded ladies. Managed to get my grand daughter's quilt put together, so did feel I had achieved  what I set out to do.

All today ladies, happy crafting and many blessings.

Betsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment