Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Valou - "Christmas Carol" - Card

Hello everybody! 

Valou here today, to present you a Christmas card!

I hope that you go all well and that the weather is not too cold. 

I have a small day of delay in the publication of my comment and I apologize, but my companion had a health problem and he must be operated as a matter of urgency for the vertebral column last week. He is yesterday evening returned home and everything goes well.

Here is my card made with the collection " Christmas Carol" from "Kaisercraft". 


For the base of my card, I used a paper " red Kaisercraft Cardstock " and a paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ".

The polka-dot paper is used with "Old Distresser" then sewn to the sewing machine.


The feeling is a die-cut " Kaisercraft " of the same collection. I stuck it with a foam piece 3-d on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders ". Everything around this feeling, I added of "Glitter Stickels".


For the decoration, I added:

- A big red flower " Kaisercraft ". 
- A green rose " Kaisercraft ".
- Another green flower " Kaisercraft ". 
- Two cloth white roses. 
- Two twigs of white pearly pearls. 
- White pistils. 
- Green leaves " Kaisercraft ".


Under the image, I added of the ribbon red Organza (35 mm).

Then, I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon which I stuck to the left of my card. I made another bow with a piece of "Twine" whom I decorated with a small golden bell. I stuck the whole on the first bow.



Here we are!


I thank you for your passage and say to you see you soon for a new project! 

Spend an excellent day!

Valou


You can find the material resulting from the shop:

You can find following products in the shop:

              


      
       

No comments:

Post a Comment