Saturday, September 14, 2013

Michelle - Kaisercraft Take Note Collection


Hello crafters and welcome to the weekend, it's Michelle calling in today.

Well after a few weeks of gorgeous spring like weather it looks like Mother Nature has sent some winter condition our way ... but looking on the bright side this means I can happily craft away the hours while snuggled up by the fire this weekend ... wahoo!

So anyway ... I was very excited to receive from Liz a variety of gorgeous Kaiser product to play with, and as in the case of a few other posts I really like the ‘Take Note’ Collection. It didn’t take long to complete a few projects with these papers and that is what I would like to show you today.

Project #1 - Project Life is all the rage at the moment amongst scrapbookers, and I really like how most scrapbook companies are now producing papers that contain cards that can be cut out for this purpose ... needless to say Kaisercraft has followed this trend too. I have documented a recent family trip to Milford Sound and have incorporated my photos with journalling and title cards from the Take Note Collection.
 


A very simple and quick way to document trips/events/everyday life, and Kaiser have a good range of different page protectors to choose from - check them out here.

Project #2 - The next 12x12 layout uses cardstock and papers from the 6.5x6.5 pad – I find these really good value, and you get 2 of each of the papers in the range as well as a couple of pages of die cuts.



Project #3 & #4 - a couple of smaller 6.5x6.5 layouts ... using the tags and strips which are in the small pads ...


 
And not forgetting the card markers out there, here is a one complete with envelope using my WRMK envelope punch board ... so simple and easy ...

A very versatile collection I think you will agree!

Just as an aside ... if any Dunedin crafters are in need of some supplies Liz has the Artfull Crafts ‘pop-up’ shop in town on Saturday (14th Sept) from 10am-4pm at the Masonic Lodge, 43 Manor Place. Come along and check out some of the fabulous products she has in stock, you might even see me there!


Enjoy your weekend and I hope you find some time to create some paper goodness.
Cheers, Michelle

2 comments:

  1. This collection of papers looks lovely and natural. Your Project Life pages look amazing. It certainly is very popular, even tempted to try it myself. And love the card you made, simple yet stylish!

    ReplyDelete