Saturday, March 30, 2013

Jo - Remember using In the Attic


Hi everyone Jo here with a layout for Artfull Crafts using  In the Attic from Kaisercraft.  This is a photo I took on a family trip, it was so relaxed that I really wanted to use it for this page.  


The stripes piece is Coat rack, the brown back page is Ornaments, and the brown and white is photographs.
I have also used some Collectables for the birds and also the Sticker sheet.   


I had some left over Kaisercraft brads from an old range that worked perfectly and some Kaisercraft lace.
I layered the edge up with stickers and the lace to make a real textural edge to the page.  I added a few flowers and some pearls to finish the look.

I added a few resin flowers to the page, and these tickets, and there is my trademark clock.

I hope you have enjoyed this layout.  In the attic, is a fun collection, so have you got yours yet?
  



 


No comments:

Post a Comment