Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Betsy - Graphic 45 Card

Betsy here to share a card I have made with Graphic 45, French Country Collection.
I am so in love with Graphic 45 Papers and this one is no exception!! Again, I wouldn't call it a Autumn card but I think it has the right colours.





This is a 5 1/4" square card, I have cut the centre out using the Spellbinders Labels One Die to make a window, fussy cut the sunflowers from the paper, zig zagged round the edge with my sewing machine and just added the matching chipboards. A simple card but I do LOVE those papers!!

An amazing fun weekend was had by all, at the Stavely Stamp Retreat - it was fantastic and a big thanks goes to Lizzie for all the organization that went into it. Our tutors were fabulous, as well as our cook, so I suggest to those who didn't make it this year, make sure of the date, for next year! You won't be disappointed.

All today, happy crafting and remember the Autumn themed competition at Artfull Crafts - you could be a winner!

Betsy.




1 comment: