Monday, March 11, 2013

Betsy - Autumn Coloured Cards

Betsy here today to share a couple of cards.
The closest I can get to the Autumn theme, is to show you some cards made in Autumn colours. Do hope that counts!!



This card is called a trellis heart card, made from a template which was purchased from Sara, at Cardmaking Paradise.



I have recently bought this die, which is  Marianne LR0236. I love it and it can be purchased at Artfull Crafts. I have made it as an easel card, just to be a little different.
Do check out the challenge at Artfull Crafts - we would love to see what you produce and of course there are always prizes to be won!
Well, all today ladies - trust you all have a lovely day.
Many blessings,

Betsy.

1 comment:

  1. These are both gorgeous and I love that die cut. Hugs, Robin

    PS My sister has some candy if you're interested at http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete