Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Autumn Tones with Marigold

Hi there - it is Vicki here sharing some layouts using Kaisercraft's Marigold collection.

I just love the autumn colours of this range - from the deep brown to the burnt oranges to a splash of green, sage and blue - what is not to like!

 
The colours teamed well with Kaisercraft's paper blooms in terracotta, honey and sage.
 

 
Not to forget the all important journalling - I have hidden this in a secret pocket behind the "Cherished" title.
 
 

And with the leftovers from my stash - and just to show that autumn tonings can go with anything!  - here is a layout scrapped of my little maine coone kitten Sophie!

:)
Vicki

2 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! I love the pic of your little girl. Hugs, Robin

    PS My sister has blog candy if you're interested.
    http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is a great page, stunning in fact. Love it. Very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete