Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hi Everyone in Scrappy Land ...Robbi Here

and I am very excited to be showing you the frame I recently got to alter using the Kaisercraft Secret Admirer Collection of Papers and Goodies Liz sent me to play with - click on this link to go have a wee look at the gorgeous things in the collection http://www.artfullcrafts.co.nz/category/1403/SecretAdmirer.html

The colours and versatility of this paper range was really amazing from the very neat "cherished" frames that could be used for card fronts - KaisercraftPaperSecretAdmirerCherished.html or just an embellie on your page to the extremely cool little "first love" tags from the KaisercraftPaperSecretAdmirerFirstLove.html paper.

Kaiser has recently produced some wonderful collections but I think so far this one has a huge thumbs up!

So onto the frame, I found this frame at the Warehouse in a junk bin about a year ago and thought one day the right papers would come along for it, and they did. I also used one of the Kaiser Wooden words that are available now and I think it complimented the frame nicely.
What do you think....










You might have noticed the words covering the "Dream" word, these were rub-ons that also are available in this collection and they worked well. I covered the word in Kaisercraft "Sage" paint, these paints are great to use as they cover a multitude of products and give a really nice finish.

These pics used in the frame are of Our 2nd Son and his Fiance on the day he proposed...Yay more photos for me to play with when they get married!
Thanks for looking at what I have been working on for you and I hope to be bringing you some more wonderful Kaiser goodies in the very near future

Until Then...
Happi Scrappin!
Robbi

No comments:

Post a Comment