Monday, December 17, 2012

SUMMER SKETCH KIT WITH VICKI

Hi there
It is Vicki here sharing with you this fabulous layout kit. I am pretty sure this kit is one that you would LOVE stuffed in your Christmas stocking this year - so make sure you send those you love this link http://www.artfullcrafts.co.nz/VickiMorris-SummerLayout and your wishes may come true :)

I am not sure about you but I can feel summer is here! So it must be time for those summer snaps and you guessed it - for all those summer snaps you take - you will need to do summer layouts! Where better to start than with this stunning kit!



First up is my take on the sketch which comes with the layout:


And of course there are heaps of leftovers after that one - so why not try this sketch I have made up for this layout:




Happy creating and here is hoping all your wishes come true this Christmas!
:)
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment