Sunday, November 18, 2012

Jo - Scrapbooking layout, Heath Ledger

Hi, Jo here again I must be on the ball as this is my second layout for the week.  I was lucky enough to do a project with the Dame Cashmere papers from Glitz, which will be up in a week or so.  I had some left over papers and bits and pieces, so I thought I would challenge myself to use everything that I used in my off the page project, on a page.  So see if you can figure out what I did do, with what is on the page.  I will give you a clue, while this page is dark, the project is really girly.

 This is a photo I took in Melbourne. My daughter Aly was so happy to have found this, as Heath Ledger was one of her favourite actors. It was in a graffiti alley, with lots of other very cool art.  I had a lot of fun playing with different things on the page, including this little brush and bottle below. 
I filled the bottle with alcohol ink, to stain it black,  The little brush was a find for another project, but I couldn't find it when I needed it, but just in time, it came out of hiding just in time for this page.

The little letters were great for a little bit of text.
The little book, I turned into a map, and because we were looking for great photos, the camera tied on with string. If you want to create layouts and give them as gifts this Christmas, then grab a Twiddleybitz Frame, paint the edges with some crackel paint and add your layout.

You have until midnight Saturday 24th November to enter your layouts/photo gifts in the Challenge. (Maximum of 3 entries per person please). Click here to see the full blogpost with more details and inspiration.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment