Friday, November 9, 2012

Betsy - Christmas Cards

Good morning all.
Betsy here this morning to share three Christmas cards as it is CARDS week at Artfull Crafts. Do hope you are enjoying what the design team has to offer and that you are entering in to the fun challenges. Love seeing all your work.



I am really in love with Graphic 45 papers, hence these cards with the last year's Christmas collection. I still had some in my stash so thought I would make use of them. This is a 5 1/4" square card, very simple.





How about a step card ladies?



I'm not sure of the name of this design, but it was very simple to make. I do like working with these papers, as I am very fond of vintage cards.
All from me today, enjoy the day wherever you are. It is a lovely day here in Geraldine, makes one want to be outside in the sun!
Happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment