Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Betsy - Home and Table Decorations.

Goodmorning all - Betsy here today to show some odds and ends I have made for our Christmas Countdown. My interpretation may be a little loose on the above theme, but will nevertheless add the projects I have put together. I really am JUST a cardmaker so am well out of my comfort zone doing all these extras. Do hope you get some ideas though and that you are enjoying what the DT comes up with - some talented ladies on the team, don't you reckon?



How about an aluminaria! You can't really get a good idea of this, as it has a battery operated tea light inside and of course it doesn't show up in the daylight. It has vellum insets  on the four sides, which I stamped then put through the crimper. The light shines through the vellum which looks rather pretty in the right light , maybe on the Christmas table.




I just love the Graphic 45, Christmas Emporium papers, so decided to make a wallhanging - I have used my Grand Calibur to cut the shapes and I rather like the finished project. Hope you all agree! You may have to click on it to get a better image.




Lastly, I have put together a calender, again using Graphic 45 papers. This perhaps is my favourite Christmas collection as I do love the vintage look. Plenty of sepia ink round the edges finihes the aged look - love it!! I couldn't buy a calender block any where but I eventually got a Choice Gleanings block from the Christian Bookshop. It is lovely to have a little daily reading throughout the year, I think!
Well that's all from me today. Off to Timaru to check on the girls at Artfull Crafts. Remember the challenges at Artfull Crafts- we are enjoying seeing all your lovely work so far and congratulations to all who have won up 'til now.
God bless you all, and thanks for checking this out.

Betsy xx

2 comments:

  1. Betsy your projects look AWESOME! They are hanging in the Christmas foyer at the shop and are being admired...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Betsy - having seen them in person I can say they are just as stunning in real life!
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete