Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sandy - World Traveler Mini Book (cont'd)

Hi, it's Sandy posting the rest of my Arne Jacobsen mini-book. The cover and front pages were revealed on Monday .


One thing I enjoy is playing with fonts. Here I copied the photos into Microsoft Word, and typed in the titles External Staircase and Arrhus City Hall. Then added a rectangle frame to make it easy to trim the pictures after printing.


Here's another example where I journalled above and below the photo in fonts of different sizes. I also layered a smaller version of the winding staircase photo on top of a regular-sized one. This created the illusion of layered photos on the page. That's all for now, I have twelve blank pages on the flip-side which I'll work on after Christmas.


Supplies : Teresa Collins World Traveler (Filmstrip, 6x6 Paper Pad, Clear Stamps), Teresa Collins Notations Alphabet, Organza Ribbon Yellow, 7gypsies (Stacked Accordian journal, 97% Complete stickers Photographie), Weave Extras teeny tiny letter stickers, Teresa Collins Travel Ledger (Tags, Library Envelops, File Folders, Die-Cut Sheets), Teresa Collins Journal-it Calendar Time
Photo Credits : Seier + Seier

1 comment: