Friday, April 1, 2011

Lowri - Class of '87 Ideas!

Hi Everyone - Lowri here

We have had a crazy week here in Blenheim - we are in the throes of grape harvest and my eldest started his school visits. You may remember I posted about the Desk Organiser using the Class of '87 Range.. well I have a few more ideas using this range that is just so much fun!

This post might be long on pics and short on info - so please post a comment with any questions!!

Alphabet Flash Cards

For these I have simply cut out the individual letters from the "Show and Tell"  paper and laminated each one in an individual pocket, punched a hole and used a book-ring to bind together

The awesome thing about this book is that you can use it for letter teaching AND letter writing as the reverse of each letter has plain lines where you can practice writing!!

Crayon Box

This was just a fun box I put together to hold some crayons I made. Yes - I made them and I have a tutorial on my blog showing just how easy they are! You can see it here....

Here are a couple of close-ups



Pen Holder

For this project I simply painted the edge of a blank box and covered the side in some of the paper from the 6x6 Paper Pad.

To decorate I have used some of the chipboard pieces, die cuts and stickers.

Money Box

This was a matter of buying a money box from the $2 shop and wrapping some paper around it!!


Here is a picture of all the bits and pieces together!


Hope this has given you some inspiration!

Lowri :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment