Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tanya Leigh - Table Settings

Hi guys - Tanya Leigh here,

I hope you are enjoying the countdown to Christmas here on the blog.  The other DT girls have been doing a fab job with all the different idea's for us all for Christmas. I haven't been around much due to me trying to find and moving house. We are sorted now and getting back into scrapping.

I have decorated a Kaiser Tree using the new Teresa Collins Christmas papers..





I also made a bling charm to attach to each page every 4 days. I love how it came together and looks great next to my mini Christmas tree in my dinning room.  I painted the tree first on the edges black and then painted Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam - Chandelier on the edges also to give a glitter look. Then covered each part of the tree with the Christmas Teresa Collins papers and put together with book rings.

Liz is having a sale on Christmas products in the shop so you could make this on the cheap. Go check out the sale.

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Tanya. Those papers are such a lovely quality. I'd love to have it on my Christmas table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just gorgeous! I have done a tree too, but I just love your very muted colours. So traditional and so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those papers. My fav Christmas ones this year.

    ReplyDelete