Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lowri - Second Set of Kaisercraft Drawers

Hi Everyone

Great weather in Marlborough here today after some awful rain and wind earlier in the week. Thinking of everyone in NZ and Australia who is suffering from the severe weather - hope you are all keeping safe.

Here is the second set of the Kaisercraft Chest of Drawers (available here) I completed for a Christmas gift .

This is my favourite BTP release from Kaisercraft this year and this time I have used the Cosmo Cricket "Material Girl" Collection.

Liz has some of this wonderful collection available in the store I think - so get shopping and you can complete this project in an evening!


All the drawers are fully lined with patterned paper, and the assembled shelves measure about 230mm x 160mm x 90mm (or if you are like me and think in inches - roughly 9 inches high, 6.5 inches wide and 4 inches deep!)


I started by painting the wood red, but it looked too harsh so I lightly brushed some cream over the top which softened the look a lot


Here are some pictures of the drawers close-up.


I have a couple more projects to post including the Kaisercraft Diary - so stay tuned for some New Year inspiration!

Any questions - just leave a comment here or on Artfull Crafts' Fabulous Facebook Page

Lowri :-)

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Your projects are always divine, such wonderful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh I feel slightly guilty being on holiday. I've taken a heap of craft projects to complete - but I've been here 4 days and haven't done a single thing... (I haven't even made the Christmas Cards yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! You are very clever. :-)

    ReplyDelete