Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hippy Girl Cards

I've actually been doing some crafting!! So I've decided to share it with you...

I fell in love with the Hippy Girl collection from Kaisercraft and I was inspired by the Kaiser blog on August 26th. Nerrida created 3 of the most beautiful cards that I think I've ever seen! I have re-created her cards (they are on the right-hand column of my collage above) and then I set about using the left-over pieces to create a few more cards. To create all the cards I used the Hippy Girl 6x6 pad, a piece of Earth papers, Hippy Girl die-cuts , Kaiser lace, Kaiser pearl brads and some lovely mini roses that I loaded up on the website last week.


So, why don't you pick up a pad and have a play! I could make at least another 10 cards with the left-overs. But that will have to be another weekend!!

So, it's got me thinking. We know you love our monthly layout kit (Scrappin' Sensations) and we know you love Betsy's cards (have you seen her Secret Bird Society cards in her Gallery?). So we've decided to combine both of those things and create a monthly Card Kit! It will be based on a Kaisercraft 6x6 pad and Betsy is already working on the Le Chateau Kit. We want name suggestions for this new monthly kit - so let us know if you have a great idea!! If we choose the name you suggest, we'll send you the first card kit for free. Leave your idea here or on Facebook.

Have a great night. Hopefully all our Christchurch friends are okay and have had time to clean up their scrap areas. You might be surprised what you find...!

5 comments:

  1. SCK. Scrappin card kit. Not very originial I know, but will put my thinking cap on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - so... off the top of my head:
    - Creative Card Kit
    - Create-A-Card Kit
    - Craft-A-Card Kit
    - Marvelous Makes

    (can't believe I'm posting these!! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "Artfull Cards"?

    Will try and come up with something a little more imaginative!!

    Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about

    "Mojolicious Cards"

    "GORJUS Cards"

    "Card Temptations"

    After seeing a peak today Liz, I cant wait till the kit comes out!!

    Christine B

    ReplyDelete