Friday, May 14, 2010

My lovely husband is busy preparing my new HOT PINK laptop for me... I'm so excited. I'll probably need lessons on how to use all the new software...

Anyway, tomorrow we've got a Craftathon. It will be a lot of fun I am sure. It's from 10am - 10pm and we're having a quilling party as part of the event. Quilling is the new rage and the cuttlebug folders and dies that are about to be released from Cuttlebug will certainly be useful. I don't have the patience to cut all those slits...

Here's a few layouts I did last weekend with the new Prima papers, flowers and Zva crystals:

Here's my good friend's wedding - those vines would look good on any page! I'm going to put this in a 12x12 white frame and hang it on the wall. We'll be stocking those frames really soon...


This picture is a bit small - but it's a double-layout of the wedding. More Prima and Zva Crystals.

Our good friends and their cute kids joined us in Nelson 2009. Don't you just love how the girls' dresses match the paper. I love the mixed packs of Prima Evelyn Baby Lilies...

And here's a sneak peek of the May Scrappin' Sensations Kit. This is a corner of the Websters Lullaby Lane Layout. Get yours now. The May kit includes a double Peachy Keen Kaisercraft layout, a Websters Lullaby Lane and a Bo Bunny Sophie Layout.

Haev a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment