Thursday, March 11, 2010

Competition ends Sunday...

Well, I'm back in Christchurch again! I had singing last night, something else tonight and then a whole weekend of singing rehearsals at Living Springs for the weekend. So it just seemed easier to stay up here for the rest of the week.

We had some fun today visiting a Scrapbooking Distributing Warehouse and stocking up... more new stock... Lots of K and Co and Maya Road products. More 12x12 and 8x8 albums too.

The competition that ends Sunday has only a few entires. So the odds are good for someone to win the $70 goodie bag. Email your picture through if you want to be in the draw. There is only one rule: Make something using the Devonshire or La Di Da Kaisercraft Collections.

Head to the Gallery to see the entries - there are layouts, a framed picture, an album, storage drawers and a card.

Here's an entry from Kerry. She came to a class and completed this bright project:
So get creating over the weekend and send the entries in before midnight Sunday...

We're in the middle of finalising the exciting information for SENZ. So I'll be back soon to let you know.

I'm spending a day with Clarissa tomorrow doing some scrapping. But I didn't really plan my packing very well so who knows what I actually brought with me to do. I'll see if I can dream up something... or I might have to head out to the local scrapbook shop and get some more goodies. (Now that would be a shame...)

No comments:

Post a Comment