Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WOW! The new shop has opened...


It's been busy and frantic but we did it! Yesterday Artfull Crafts opened it's new shop at 24 Latter Street, Timaru.

It was a most wonderful day. It started with lovely group of ladies bring morning tea, flowers and cards and then people rolled through the doors all day. I got more flowers and more cards!! I felt like it was a really special day - and it was!

We've been working long hours to paint and decorate and then the weekend saw a huge effort put in. Thanks to the friends who popped by and helped out.

Here are the photos of the work in progress:

Friday evening

Saturday


Sunday

Monday

Early hours of Tuesday Morning...




Tuesday!

The new flower and ribbon station

A place to relax with coffee

I promised shopping baskets and now I've got them!!

So a BIG thanks to everyone who helped! It's an exciting venture and we'll see where this one goes.




6 comments:

  1. WOW Liz it looks great, what a busy weekend you must have had, must feel nice to have a shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOODNESS. it looks fantastic!!! Roll on Saturday when I can come and drool LOL. You have done an AMAZING job there Liz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the shop...looks fabbo...sadly a visit all the way from wellington could blow the budget!!!! if ever passing will defintely pop in to say hi..and have a wee shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. Love the wall colors. I only wish I come and visit in the near future. We might be at Christchurch over New Years so I will try to get down to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, you did it!
    I just wish I could come and visit your shop :( oh well I will just have to make do with virtual shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW it looks great.
    Can't wait to see it IRL - thinkin Al and I best come over for a visit - got any spare beds????
    Mel

    ReplyDelete